Thursday, June 28, 2012

Unicorns are no laughing matter!


Awwww Aren't they cute?!


So upon completing the requirements to enter the secret level (amply titled Whimsyshire) in Diablo III, I jumped at my chance to reign havoc down upon unsuspecting unicorns! Little was I prepared for what awaited me.
Upon entering Whimsyshire I was promptly greeted by two purple Unicorns which proceeded to rip me a new a-hole! I was prepared for cute shit but cute shit that can kick my ass? Well needless to say I ran through this little side trip with the blood thirst of a 1000 year old vampire who hasn't fed in several hundred years and the results... 


Well, at least they have cupcakes!!!

You see, I'm not very fond of girly pink and purple unicorns and teddy bears kicking my ass so my monk promptly repaid the favor 10 fold and took the loot they dropped in kind. I walked out of Whimsyshire 10k richer with a few shitty drops, one or two nice drops, and some blacksmithing/jewelcrafting pages. All-in-all it was a fun level and it will be repeated once I save up the 250k to go through again in Nightmare difficulty. Have fun kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment