Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Come away to the slaughter

I've heard so many good things about The Hunger Games so before seeing the movie I picked up the first book in the trilogy. While I have heard amazing things and was not let down by the storyline and content of the book, the grammatical errors and overuse of stuffy paragraph fillers that crept in and out page after page started to piss me off after a while.
Other than those little errors that could be overlooked once the story itself picked up, I loved the storyline even though it became a bit predictable at times. I am looking forward to picking up the two final installments to the series: Catching Fire and Mockingjay. Once I see the movie I'll give my actual review on that, expect it to suck seeing as movies never live up to the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment