Saturday, June 16, 2012

OMG! Strawberry is my FAVORITE!

Lollipop Chainsaw came out Tuesday and I finally picked up my reserved copy from Gamestop with the Jimmy Urine and Ash skins for the PS3. I don't know if it's all the typing I've been doing for my final project in my Professional Research and Reporting class or it's all the Diablo III that I've been playing, but my fingers hurt when I'm playing this game!
The game revolves around Juliet, a cheerleader at San Romero High who just so happens to be trained as a Zombie Hunter. She goes to school on her birthday to find that the school has been overrun by zombies and her boyfriend has been attacked by a zombie and bitten. Beheading her boyfriend and using some kind of magic spell to prevent him from dying she carries her lovers head on her butt, still alive and well, almost like something out of Futurama and they set off to rid the school of the undead and the bad guy who has brought this terror upon the world, and on Juliet's birthday no less! I'm only up to the cafeteria in the game so far, which is a lot of fun and very challenging. Even though I haven't beaten the game yet I give it a 8/10 so far! I love it, it's so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment